This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy:
Punk.com respects your privacy and recognizes that we must maintain and use customer information responsibly. Under no circumstances will we sell or trade your personal information to a third party. Punk.com may engage in joint marketing efforts with vendors such as clothing and accessory designers and other like vendors that we believe you are interested in, but they will not be in possession of your information.
- Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
- The search box technology is provided by Nextopia.
- The discounts and promotional offer technology is provided by Promo Manager.
What Information Is Collected & How Is This Information Used:
The information we collect is used to:
- Process and fill an order.
- To contact shoppers to answer any inquiries.
- To email subscribers with news, offers, and newsletters.
Customer browsing history, search queries, and promotional offer participation is collected to provide a better user experience for our customers.
As part of the order process, the following information is collected by Yahoo! Store:
Name, Shipping/Billing Address, Email Address, Telephone Number and Credit/Debit Card Information.
The Security of Your Data: [From Security at Yahoo! Section]
- Yahoo! takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The following is a summary of the measures Yahoo! takes to protect your information and descriptions of ways we implement these measures for different types of information you may provide to us. Please see the Yahoo! Security Center for additional information on how to reduce your security risk when online.
- Yahoo! continues to evaluate and implement enhancements in security technology and practices; however we can only take steps to help reduce the risks of unauthorized access. Each individual using the Internet can take steps to help protect their information and further minimize the likelihood that a security incident may occur. We describe some of those measures and provide links to information that may be helpful in these pages and within the Yahoo! Security Center.
Yahoo Security Steps:[From Security at Yahoo! Section]
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Yahoo! uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time Yahoo! asks you for a credit card number on Yahoo! for payment or for verification purposes, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers. Once you choose to store or enter your credit card number on Yahoo!, it will not be displayed back to you in its entirety when you retrieve or edit it in the future. Instead of the entire number, you will only see asterisks and either the first four digits or the last four digits of your number.
Links to Other Sites:
Punk.com may provide third party links of interest to other web sites (i.e. Clothing and Accessories Vendors) on our site. Punk.com is not responsible for the content or operation of these sites.
5 Guest St.
Brighton, MA 02135
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content found within the Punk.com web site including design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are copyright © 2010, Newbury Comics, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Electronic copying and printing hard copy portions of this web site, including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication of any contents on this web site without prior written permission is strictly prohibited. The names Newbury Comics and Punk.com, the phrase "A Wicked Good Time," the phrase "Wear What You Want" and the "toothface" logo are all registered trademarks of Newbury Comics, Inc. Use of any of these without prior written permission from Newbury Comics, Inc. is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Created: March 16, 2010.